The NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens for Nikon Z-mount full frame mirrorless cameras is one of the best selling lens from Nikon. The price for NIKKOR Z 70-200mm f/2.8 S Lens is $2,396.95, release date in late October, 2020. Like Z 70-200mm f/2.8 VR S lens, due to high demand, currently is out of stock everywhere. Here is a pre-order/in stock/availability tracker for NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens:
|Store||Price||Availability||Last In Stock|
|$2,396.95||Out of Stock||–|
|B&H Photo Video
|eBay||Check Price||Check Availability||–|
NIKKOR Z 14-24mm f/2.8 S Lens Features:
- Ultra-wide zoom is designed for FX-format Z-mount mirrorless cameras but can also be used with DX models where it provides a 21-36mm equivalent focal length range.
- Constant f/2.8 maximum aperture offers consistent performance throughout the zoom range and also benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and using selective focus techniques.
- Three aspherical elements are used to reduce spherical aberrations and distortion in order to realize sharp imagery with accurate rendering.
- Four extra-low dispersion elements greatly reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations throughout the zoom range in order to produce greater clarity and color rendering.
- ARNEO and Nano Crystal Coats are used to prevent ghosting, reflections, and flare in order to realize improved contrast and clarity when working in strong lighting and backlit conditions. The Nano Crystal Coat controls incidental light from a diagonal direction while the ARNEO Coat controls incidental light from a vertical direction. A Super Integrated Coating is also featured on multiple elements to help ensure consistently accurate colors.
- Stepping motor offer impressively smooth and quiet autofocus performance that is well-suited to both stills and video applications. Full-time manual focus override is also possible and an internal focusing design is used, where only the internal lens groups are moved during focusing, to maintain the overall length of the lens during use and to promote faster focusing speeds.
- Programmable Control Ring is, by default, set to adjust manual focus, but can also be used to control aperture or exposure compensation.
- Integrated OLED lens information panel allows you to quickly confirm aperture setting, focus distance, and depth of field figures right on the lens in both bright and dark situations.
- Assignable L.Fn button works in conjunction with camera-based Fn buttons to provide a seamless point for quickly changing exposure settings and other functions.
- Specialized electromagnetic aperture mechanism provides greater exposure control stability that is especially beneficial when working with fast continuous shooting rates.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm promotes a pleasing out of focus quality that benefits the use of shallow depth of field and selective focus techniques.
- Dust- and moisture-resistant lens barrel benefits the lens’ use in inclement conditions.
- When the included HB-97 Lens Hood is attached, 112mm threaded filters can be used on the front of the lens. The rear of the lens also incorporates a slot for inserting cut gels and other filter sheets.