Last Update: January 17th, 2021
The Fujifilm GFX 100 is a medium format mirrorless camera designed for a true multimedia workflow. Excelling with still photography applications, the 102MP 43.8 x 32.9mm BSI CMOS sensor achieves impressive image quality with high sensitivity to a native ISO 12800. Making use of the X-Processor 4, the GFX 100 is capable of outputting 16-bit raw imagery with a broad dynamic range and low noise levels. The GFX 100 is currently best selling medium format camera in the world, the availability of GFX 100 is very low, you can take a look at pre-order/in stock/availability tracker for GFX 100:
|Store||Price||Availability||Last In Stock|
|$9,999.95||In Stock||December 5th|
|B&H Photo Video
|$9,999.95||Out of Stock||–|
- The Fujifilm GFX 100 pairs a newly-developed back-illuminated 102MP imaging sensor with our blazingly fast x processor 4 processing engine to create a combination capable of outputting 16-bit images with amazing color fidelity, rich shadow detail, and incredible dynamic Range.
- Body: made of magnesium alloy, making it lightweight and very robust. GFX 100 is weather sealed at 95 points (including the electronic viewfinder) helping it withstand extreme conditions of dust, moisture and low temperatures.
- Horizontal and Vertical Body Operation: built in vertical grip, it is the first FUJIFILM camera to have this integrated design.
- 55mm diagonal length large format (43. 8 x 32. 9mm) has paved the way for ultra high image resolution.
- X-Processor 4: FUJIFILM’s latest image processing engine to quickly optimize the data from the fast, high resolution image sensor.