Last Update: May 25th, 2019
The AMD Radeon RX Vega VII graphics card is the latest PC graphics card from AMD. It uses the company’s first 7nm graphics chip. VII brings maximum performance for hardcore enthusiast gamers, delivering incredible, ultra-smooth gaming experiences at consistently high FPS, in 1440p, ultrawide and 4K resolutions. Dominate your games and shatter records with the world’s first 7nm gaming GPU, future-ready and built to meet the demands of high-performance gameplay. The US price for AMD Radeon VII is $699, coming in February, 2019. Here is a pre-order/in stock/availability tracker for AMD Radeon VII graphics card:
|Store||Price||Availability||Last In Stock|
|B&H Photo Video
|$699.99||Out of Stock||–|
- Exceptional capabilities: The Radeon VII graphics card is built upon 7nm process technology, delivering higher gaming performance than the AMD Radeon™ RX Vega 64 graphics card3. Equipped with 60 compute units/3840 stream processors running at up to 1.8GHz and 16GB of ultra-fast HBM2 memory (second-generation High-Bandwidth Memory), the Radeon VII graphics card enables high-performance gaming and ultra-high quality visuals. Ground-breaking 1 TB/s memory bandwidth and a 4,096-bit memory interface paves the way for ultra-high resolution textures, hyper-realistic settings and life-like characters.
- Enabling real-time 3D and compute applications: The Radeon VII graphics card delivers the performance required for demanding 3D rendering and video editing applications, and next-generation compute workloads. It provides up to 27 percent higher performance in the popular open source 3D creation application Blender7, up to 27 percent higher performance in the professional video editing, color correction and visual effects application DaVinci Resolve 158, and up to 62 percent higher performance in the OpenCL™ LuxMark compute benchmark9 compared to the AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 graphics card.
- Extreme gaming performance: The AMD Radeon VII graphics card delivers exceptional performance in DirectX® 12- and Vulkan®-based games, including up to 35 percent higher performance in Battlefield™ V10, and up to 42 percent higher performance in Strange Brigade®11, compared to the AMD Radeon RX Vega 64 graphics card. It also delivers up to 25 percent higher performance in the widely popular esports title, Fortnite®.12
- Smooth gaming with Radeon FreeSync: With the high speeds of today’s graphics cards, framerates often exceed the monitor refresh rate, causing stuttering and tearing. With AMD Radeon FreeSync13 technology, the popular, standards-based adaptive sync technology supported by more than 550 gaming monitors, gamers can experience smooth gameplay at every level. In addition, AMD Radeon FreeSync™ 2 HDR technology6 offers more than 2X better brightness and color volume compared to sRGB14.
- Unparalleled experiences with AMD Radeon software: AMD Radeon Software features Day-0 game driver support and up-to-the minute game optimizations for performance enhancements. Gamers can effortlessly capture, stream and share their memorable moments and clutch victories with Radeon™ ReLive; monitor performance and PC system info, and socialize with the AMD Link application; and fine-tune a range of settings to fit their needs with Radeon™ WattMan15 technology.