Last Update: September 26th, 2020
The Sony IER-Z1R Signature Series In-ear Headphones is the new flagship in-ear headphones from Sony. It incorporates HD hybrid driver system consisting of 5mm dynamic driver, 12mm Magnesium alloy diaphragm dynamic driver and Magnesium alloy diaphragm Balanced Armature (BA) driver to deliver exceptional sound quality with High-Resolution Audio. The headphones come with a 5 pole 4.4mm balanced standard cable that’s made of silver-coated OFC (Oxygen-free Copper) with a silk thread that reduces noise and works as an insulator against vibration. 4.4mm balanced, and conventional 3.5mm, connection cables supplied. The US price for Sony IER-Z1R is $2,299. Here is the pre-order/in stock/availability tracker for Sony IER-Z1R:
- Full specifications will be available soon. Will be released in Mid November 2018.
- Optimized for High-Resolution Audio reproduction
- HD hybrid driver system (2 dynamic/1 Balanced Armature)
- Refined-phase structure for extensive sound
- 4.4mm balanced, and conventional 3.5mm, connection cables supplied
- Crafted in Japan
- Available in Silver color only.