Samsung Galaxy Z Flip is a foldable device feature a 6.7 inch Infinity Flex Display with bendable Ultra Thin Glass (UTG), a Hideaway Hinge system that integrates sweeper technology to repel dirt and dust, and a Multi-Active Window allowing users to seamlessly multi-task by using the top half and bottom half of the screen independently. Galaxy Z Flip is announced along with Samsung Galaxy S20. You can take a look at pre-order / in stock / availability tracker for Samsung Galaxy Fold below:
|Store||Price||Availability||Last In Stock|
|B&H Photo Video
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip Specs:
|Galaxy Z Flip|
|Display||Main Display||6.7“ FHD+ Dynamic AMOLED Display(21.9:9) Infinity Flex Display
2636 x 1080
|*Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners. The actual viewable area is smaller due to the rounded corners and camera hole.|
|Cover Display||1.1“ Super AMOLED Display
300 x 112
*Screen measured diagonally as a full rectangle without accounting for the rounded corners. The actual viewable area is smaller due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
|Dimension & Weight||Folded||73.6 x 87.4 x 17.3mm (Hinge) – 15.4mm (Sagging)|
|Unfolded||73.6 x 167.3 x 7.2mm – 6.9mm (Screen)
*The thickness of Galaxy Z Flip when unfolded does not include the frame of the main display.
|Camera||Front Camera||10MP Selfie Camera: F2.4
Pixel size: 1.22μm
FOV: 80 ˚
|Rear Dual Camera||12MP Ultra Wide Camera: F2.2
Pixel size: 1.12μm
FOV: 123 ˚
|12MP Wide-angle Camera: Super Speed Dual Pixel AF, OIS, F1.8
Pixel size: 1.4μm
FOV: 78 ˚
OIS for Rear Wide-angle Camera (Optical Image Stabilization)
Up to 8x digital zoom
|AP||7 ㎚ 64-bit Octa-Core Processor
※ 2.95 ㎓ (Maximum Clock Speed) + 2.41 ㎓ + 1.78 ㎓
|Memory||8GB RAM with 256GB internal storage
*Actual storage available may depend on pre-installed software.
* SIM card sold separately. Availability may vary depending on country and carrier.
|Battery||3,300 mAh (typical) dual battery
* Typical value tested under third-party laboratory condition. Typical value is the estimated average value considering the deviation in battery capacity among the battery samples tested under IEC 61960 standard. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3200mAh. Actual battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns, and other factors.
|Charging||Fast Charging compatible via power cord and wireless
* Wired charging compatible with QC2.0 and AFC. Wireless charging compatible with WPC
* Wireless PowerShare is limited Samsung or other brand smartphones with WPC Qi wireless charging, such as Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra, Galaxy Z Flip, Galaxy Note10, Note10+,Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, S9, S9+, S8, S8+, S8 Active, S7, S7 edge, S7 Active, S6, S6 edge, S6 Active, S6 edge+, Note9, Note8, Note FE, Note5, and wearables such as Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Watch, Galaxy Watch Active2, Galaxy Buds+ and Galaxy Buds. May not work with certain accessories, covers, other brand devices, or some Samsung wearables. May affect call reception or data services, depending on your network environment.
|Network||Enhanced 2X2 MIMO, 5CA, LTE Cat.16 Up to 1.0Gbps Download
LTE Cat.13 Up to 150Mbps Upload
Up to 1.0Gbps Download / Up to 150Mbps Upload
* Actual speed may vary depending on country, carrier, and user environment.
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz),VHT80 MU-MIMO,256QAM
Bluetooth® v 5.0 (LE up to 2Mbps), ANT+, USB Type-C, NFC, Location (GPS, Galileo, Glonass, BeiDou)
* Galileo and BeiDou coverage may be limited. BeiDou may not be available for certain countries.
|Payment||Samsung Pay (Link)
Credit & debit cards: supports MST or/and NFC, Prepaid card, Global remittance, Transit, Memberships, Gift cards, Rewards
* Available in select countries. Features may vary depending on country and service providers.
|Sensors||Capacitive Fingerprint sensor (side), Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro sensor, Geomagnetic sensor, Hall sensor (digital, analog), Proximity sensor, RGB Light sensor|
|Authentication||Lock type: pattern, PIN, password
Biometric lock type: Fingerprint sensor, Face recognition
* Face recognition only available when unfolded with the Front Camera.
Surround sound for Bluetooth and earphones with Dolby Atmos technology (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus included.)
UHQ 32-bit &DSD64/128 support
PCM: Up to 32 bits, DSD*: DSD64/128
|Audio playback format: MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, APE, DSF, DFF|
Dual Audio: connect two Bluetooth devices to the Galaxy Z Flip to play audio through the two devices simultaneously.
|Scalable Codec: Enhanced Bluetooth connection under ambient radio frequency interference.|
Recording quality is improved with the High AOP Mic that minimizes distortion in noisy environments.
|* DSD64 and DSD128 playback can be limited depending on the file format.
* The two connected devices may exhibit a slight difference in sound output.
* Available only for certain accessories made by Samsung and AKG.
* AOP: Acoustic Overload Point
|Video||Video playback format
MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
Wireless: Smart View (screen mirroring 1080p at 30fps)
|Security||Knox platform: real-time monitoring and protection.
Virus, malware prevention. (Powered by McAfee)
Secure Folder: a secure space on the device to isolate and protect content such as apps, photos, movies, and private files.
*Virus and malware prevention solution providers may vary depending on country.
|In the Box||Galaxy Z Flip, Data Cable, Travel Adapter, Ejection Pin, USB Connector (OTG), Quick Start Guide, Clear Cover, Earphones (USB Type-C) with sound by AKG
* Actual components, including cover, may not be available depending on the model you purchase or the country or region you live in. Package and cover color may vary depending on device color.