Last Update: March 3rd, 2021
The Razer Iskur Gaming Chair is released in late 2020. Here is a pre-order & in stock & availability tracker for Razer Iskur Gaming Chair:
|Store||Price||Availability||Last In Stock|
|eBay||Check Price||Check Availability||–|
- Ergonomic Lumber Support System: Enjoy total lower back support with a built-in, fully adjustable lumbar curve that closely aligns to your spine—ensuring ideal posture for maximum comfort in gaming marathons.
- Multi-Layered Synthetic Leather: Tougher and more durable than standard PU leather, the chair comes wrapped in multi-layered PVC synthetic leather—making it better suited to withstand the wear and tear from hours of daily use.
- High Density Foam Cushions: The denser, durable cushions have a plush feel and offer better contouring, allowing your weight to apply just enough pressure as they mold to support your unique body shape.
- 4D Armrests: Adjust the armrests’ height, angle and move them forwards or backwards for a position tailored to the way you sit.
- Engineered to Carry: Able to support a weight of up to 136kg through a combination of its body frame, armrests and wheelbase, the chair also features angled seat edges to maximize its resting surface area.