Last Update: April 17th, 2021
Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Adjustable Dumbbell is one of the best selling Strength Training Kettlebells. By simply turning the dial, you can easily set the weight from 10 to 90 pounds in 5-pound increments. This way, you can do a variety of personalized workouts or follow along with the included 6-week challenge. As you lift, the molded metal construction maintains a quiet, smooth experience. Same as Bowflex 552, Bowflex 1090 is out of stock everywhere, you can take a look at pre-order & in stock & availability tracker for Bowflex SelectTech 1090 Adjustable Dumbbell below:
|Store||Price||Availability||Last In Stock|
|eBay||Check Price||In Stock||–|
|Amazon||$349||Check Availability||Dec 27th|
|Bowflex||$679||Out of Stock||–|
|Newegg||Check Price||Out of Stock||–|
|Kohl’s||Check Price||Out of Stock||–|
|Walmart||$349||Out of Stock||August 30|
- With the turn of a dial, automatically change your resistance from 8 lbs. all the way up to 40 lbs.
- Rapidly switch from one exercise to the next, and perform a wide variety of full-body exercises
- Space-efficient design replaces up to 6 kettlebells
- Adjust in small increments with weight selection dial to gradually increase your strength
- Weight settings include 8, 12, 20, 25, 35 and 40 lbs.
- Access 24 trainer-led exercises that focus on foundational kettlebell teqniques Wide weight range offers a variety of workouts including swings, rows, squats, twists, and more
- ergonomic handle with durable molding around metal plates